Montbell Alpine Carbon Pole Camlock A Shock
- An I-grip pole for hiking and trekking, equipped with a cam-lock system for quick, one-touch length adjustment.
- Also features an internal spring shock-absorbing system.
- Lightweight yet highly durable, this trekking pole provides stability on various terrain.
- Use 2 trekking poles to reduce strain on your knees when going downhill and provide extra push when going uphill.
- Cam-lock system for easy handling even with gloves on
- Three-section shaft allows for compact storage
- Grips: EVA grips cut down on weight and provide a good grip and comfort even when your hands are sweaty.
- Straps: Hydrophobic monofilament mesh provides durability and minimized weight
- Material: Shaft: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic, Aluminum Alloy
- Grip: EVA
- Strap: Nylon
- Weight: 217 g
- Anti-shock system for shock absorption
- Point Protector Included
- Trekking Basket Included
- Usable Length: 105-130 cm
- Compressed Zize: 65 cm