- KUPILKA 55 has a handle for good grip leaving your other hand free for the drink. Traveller’s multitool for any kind of food.
- The ecological Kupilka dishware can withstand boiling hot water and sub-zero temperatures as cold as -30°C.
- The dishes can be washed by hand in the wild or in the dishwasher back home.
- The products are manufactured from our own biomaterial using EKOenergy, and each item ages beautifully yet keeping its qualities.
- You can check how fresh the product is from its wooden scent – the stronger the scent, the newer the product!
- To ensure the longevity of the dishes, we do not recommend putting them in the microwave, stove or open fire.
- Volume: 5.5 dl (550ml)
- Weight 184 g
- Size: Height 54 mm x Width 154 mm x Length 223 mm
- Withstand temperature: Hot water and sub-zero temperatures as cold as -30°C.
- Washing: By hand in the wild or in the dishwasher back home.
- Not suggested: Microwave, stove or open fire