Soto AMICUS Stove with Igniter (SOD-320)
- The Amicus is compatiable with standard isobutane canisters such as Primus, Snow Peak, MSR and Jetboil.
- This canister stove has many of the capabili of the more expensive stoves making it an ideal choice for camping and backpacking.
- A quality stove at a minimal cost that will simmer and mix admth with a variety of different cook pots available today.
- SOTO's first low cost stove with high-end performance.
- Unique raised ledge at the crow of the burner head and concave burner surface increase performance under windy conditions.
- Spring-loaded pot supports are engineered for easy set upandpotstaility.
- The Amicus Stove uses the Triple O-ring valve system.
- Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 10210 BTU
- Duration: Burns Approx.1.5 hours With 8 oz (250g) Canister
- Weight: 2.9 oz (81 g)
- Dimensions: In Use 3.0 x 4.0 x in (7.6 x 10.0 x 8.6 cm)
- When Stowed 1.7 x 1.6 x 3.0 in (4.3 x 4.0 x 7.5 cm)